I’m joining in on Andrea’s link up, we’re sharing our favorite blog posts! I’ve only been blogging for 3 short months but I still have several favorite blog posts. Ones that came from the heart, others that I poured my heart in to, and others that were just fun to work on as a new blogger. See my favorite 6 posts and why I chose them below!
- Show & Tell: Pets – This was my first true blog post topic. I worked hard to collect the pictures and put them into collages. I also really poured my heart into the content. I love my pets and this post has a lot of meaning to me!
- Show & Tell: My Tribe – I really poured my heart into this post! I love my tribe hard and tried my best to show that. These people are my people.
- My Favorite Birthday Beagles – Again, another post that I really love for its meaning to me. These 2 crazy beagle boys have all my heart and I sure hope they know it!
- Homemade Doggie Treats – This was my first true tutorial. It was fun to set up and take pictures along the way. Plus I always love to make sure my boys have the best, so homemade treats are just as much a favorite of mine as they are theirs.
- Fave Cruelty Free Products – This topic is near and dear to my heart. It is important to me to spread the information and make others aware. I am also a fan of sharing or reading about products that have been successful for others – it can be a long process finding something that works well!
- DIY: Watermelon Wreath – I enjoy getting crafty and it was fun to share my steps for this cute and easy DIY. Tutorials are neat to do as a new blogger because it really makes you think about the process and capture it for your readers.
Please follow and like us: