I LOVE a 3/4 sleeve shirt!!! Give me all the raglan tee’s too and I’m a happy girl 😉 I think the length is perfect as the weather starts to cool down and they can easily be dressed up or down. I picked up these 2 during a sale from Sign Here and since they are tunic length they’re going to be great with leggings too!
- LEMON! love using this to clean the kitchen sink! Add a little baking soda if you need more of a scrub. Plus it keeps the sink smelling fresh, especially the garbage disposal.
- Stainless Steel cleaner YUM, this smells delicious and actually makes me want to clean our appliances.
- All purpose cleaner I enjoy getting the seasonal scents and switching it up. I keep a bottle of this in my bathroom too so it is easier to access for cleaning in there.
- Shower cleaner We’ve been hit and miss on using this but I’m really trying to make it a better habit!
- Sponge cloths I bought these through Grove Co a couple months ago and love keeping them for use in the kitchen. I reuse one for a day or two for cleanup after dinner then just pop it in the dishwasher for cleaning, saves so much on paper towel!
- Glass bottle w/ vinegar water or oils
- Bleach – because while it is harsh I do still believe some jobs just require it 😉
What’s on your Spring Cleaning to-do list? Any good cleaning products you recommend?