This one is from summer 2016. I love this one in front of the house I grew up in SO much! That house and those people are my HOME! Photo by Lynzee Leigh.
- He is so sad the snow has returned, definitely getting impatient waiting for the warming weather especially after the tease we had of it a couple weeks ago.
- He demands and begs for walks almost every night. He sees the sunshine and just doesn’t understand that it is below freezing outside. I don’t think he understands that the weather out his doggie door and out the front door are the same, because he will refuse to go out his doggie door but still wants a walk.
- He is cuter than ever!
- He destroys toys like it is his job! Our living room is constantly covered with fluff from his toys. Then he chews off tiny pieces to play with, it is hilarious!
- Hal hams it up SO MUCH! And I don’t mind one bit 😉
- He is cuter than ever!
- Ron is getting really excited for the start of F1 (Formula One Racing) and Tigers baseball.
- He spends most of his time working between his job, school, and all things Corvette!
- He plays with Hank & Hal almost every night and its one of my favorite things to watch, my boys make me laugh!
- I’ve been a reading fool! Give me all the books 🙂
- I’ve been planning our garden and can’t wait to get started outside.
- I am currently LuLaRoe obsessed. I’ve done a really good job of holding back on buying and only have 3 items but if you asked Ron he would probably tell you I spend all my time searching for my next buy 😉
That’s us! See you back on Friday with my faves from the week!
Hooray for a Friday link up with Andrea, sharing our favorites for the week!
First up, as usual my Project 52 layout for week 9 🙂
On Monday we went to the Vet for the beags check up. I laughed at the photos I snapped that were just too fitting, Hal being chill and cool and Hank wild as ever! We always stop by Culver’s on the way home for a puppy custard, it’s their favorite 😉
I shared some easy DIYs for St Patrick’s Day, it’s only a week away!
Last week was a really good week, see my faves post from last Friday here.
We even snuck in a sunny walk though it was chilly.
This last one was definitely not a favorite moment from the week, actually it was my least favorite moment. However, the way the moment was handled was kind of a favorite. My husband and I were in a multi-car accident on our way to work Wednesday morning. Our car is still being assessed but it was not drive-able. Definitely the first few moments after the accident I let out a few select words (many of them starting with F, that my mother would not be proud of) and I was upset, maybe even angry. After getting out of the car I quickly changed my feelings and mindset, I was thankful both of us were okay in fact everyone involved was fine.
TGIF!!! Its been a long couple weeks and I’m just happy for the weekend. Always linking up with Andrea for Friday Favorites!
Last Friday I told you about Project Life, here is my Week 2 layout for my Project 52! I’m making one photo page every week of the year and then at the end of the year I’ll be able to make a little book to sum up our 2017. The little things are what I try to capture most, just daily life, so I can remember what normal was like right now.
I plan to cut and donate my hair to Wigs for Kids before Valentine’s Day. I started a fundraiser in hopes of raising $1800 since that is the cost of a wig through the program, though the charity does not charge the recipients. Well, I reached my goal! Of course I’d still love to raise more 🙂
On Wednesday I shared my quick and easy fix for hemming my jeans! I’ve got plans to hem another pair and try altering some other clothes, I’ve already patched some jeans for my husband too.
Finally, wrapping up with my 2 absolute faves! When we first got Hank and were still living in our apartment he would crawl under the bed like this every single night with his little hind end still peeking out. It was always how we knew it was bedtime! He doesn’t do it very often anymore so when we witness it we’ve always got to snap a photo to commemorate it! It makes me smile and warms my heart thinking back to our little life back then.
Hal is SO playful and SO snuggly! He is a little injury this week, we think just a small sprain or strain of his muscle, so he has been extra cuddly this week. No need to worry, we are sure to give him ALL the loving he needs to heal 🙂
Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend friends!